Who we areEnvo Energy Solutions collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY USIn order to process requests for quotations, fulfil contracts and deliver our services to you it is necessary that we collect the following personal information from you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial information; bank account details
- Employment information; employer name, job title, salary
- Personal information; country of birth, date of birth, marital status, national insurance number, identification documents, suitability for credit
- Information collected from other sources
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
- We may conduct a credit search using a third party credit reference agency
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe use your personal information, in the manners specified below, in order to ensure that we are able to deliver the highest quality service to you:
- To provide a quotation
- If we have a contract to fulfil our obligations and deliver the services under that contract
- Where we have fulfilled a contract, to continue to honour our warranty and guarantee commitments
- To monitor customer satisfaction and gather feedback
- To keep you informed about other goods and services that Envo offer that may be of interest to you
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHIn order to deliver our services to you, your data will be shared internally with our employees and agents who have a need to use your data. Your data will only be routinely shared externally in the following circumstances:
- With our installation partners in order to fulfil our contract with you
- If you have a contract and elect to utilise one of our panel of finance companies to pay for the contract, then your data will be shared with that panel on a tiered basis
WHETHER INFORMATION HAS TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU, AND IF SO WHYThe provision of the personal data (as set out above) is required from you to enable us to fulfil our obligations to you. If you fail to provide the information required then this may affect our ability to deliver a quality and efficient service.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPTWe will hold the personal data provided by you for the timeframes specified below:
- If you have a contract with us for 10 years from the completion of the installation
- If you do not have a contract, we will store your data for 6 years from the date of collection
We rely on contract, and steps taken prior to entering a contract, as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
Where we contact you in relation to additional goods and services that are available, we rely upon legitimate interest as the lawful basis for processing your personal data.
REASONS FOR COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your rightsUnder the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights that may be exercised free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Keeping your personal information secureWe have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. If you would to find out more about protecting your personal information, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complainWe hope that our Compliance Department can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner whose contact information can be obtained via this link: www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
How to contact usPlease contact our Compliance Department if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 0141 406 8010
- Write to us: Compliance Department, Unit 7, Road One, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PZ
- Let us have enough information to identify you (e.g reference, account number, user name, registration details)
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Let us know the information to which your request relates
Changes to this privacy noticeThis privacy notice was published on Feb 15th, 2019. There are no amendments since publication – when amendments are made to this page we will update this section. We recommend that you review this section from time to time so that you are aware of the latest version of this notice.
Envo Energy Solutions Ltd | Reg No. 10935144. Unit 7, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PZ.
0141 406 8010 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Envo Energy Solutions Ltd